This course is designed to help you understand and use the important concepts and techniques in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
This course is designed for the beginner to intermediate-level Tableau user. It is for anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background..
• Connecting to data
• Simplifying and sorting your data
• Organizing your data
• Slicing your data by date
• Using multiple measures in a view
• Showing the relationship between numerical values
• Mapping data geographically
• Viewing specific values
• Customizing your data
• Analyzing data with quick table calculations
• Showing breakdowns of the whole
• Highlighting data with reference lines
• Making your views available